RDYT500 – 500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER
- Yoga Alliance Approved
- Internationally Recognized Yoga Teacher Certification
- Expand Your Yoga Styles (Yin Yoga, Ashtanga, Dosha-based Practice)
- Ayurvedic Assessment Training
- Teach Special Populations (prenatal, post-natal, rehab, third age, kids and youths)
- Teach in yoga studios, resorts, community centres, fitness centres, group homes, and private residences
RDYT500 – FULL PROGRAM
The RDYT500 Certification is 13 weekends of course study above the RDYT200 Certification (or equivalent registered 200-hour training). This format allows adequate time for students to absorb and practice with the information covered. The training is at The Red Door Yoga® Studio in Lantzville (on Vancouver Island).
The RDYT500 program can be joined at any time. Red Door Yoga® welcomes students previously trained through other registered programs wishing to gain Continuing Education Credits (CECs) and/or certification completion.
Registration price covers all tuition, registration fees, course manuals, handouts, certificates, and administration fees.